Equity on two wheels
We’re working with the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) to expand access to bikeshare, and we’re proud to offer $0 BIKETOWN memberships for qualifying residents.
Reducing prices. Increasing ridership.
BIKETOWN for All is part of our ongoing effort to help create safer and healthier communities, pursue equality, and celebrate the diversity that makes our city so incredible.
Same benefits. Lower price.
Members get free unlocks, ebike ride credit—and a whole lot more.
You can also sign up in person at Adaptive BIKETOWN—and pick up a free helmet while you’re at it:
Kerr Bikes/Adaptive BIKETOWN
1945 SE Water Ave.
Portland, OR 97214
11 AM-5 PM
- Free unlocks
- $7 in ride credit for ebikes
- $0.00/min up to 60 min then $0.05/min
- Access to Bike Angels—so you can earn additional ride credit
- Members must be 16 or older
- Must provide proof that your household receives SNAP, FAFSA, OHP, unemployment assistance, affordable housing assistance, utility assistance, or other social services.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
WHAT IS BIKETOWN FOR ALL?
HOW MUCH DOES A BIKETOWN FOR ALL MEMBERSHIP COST?
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
DO MEMBERSHIPS AUTOMATICALLY RENEW EACH YEAR?
HOW CAN I OFFER BIKETOWN FOR ALL TO MEMBERS OF MY ORGANIZATION?
WHAT IF I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?